Courage & Healing Home (also known as Courage Homes) is a home for girls age 12-17 who have been rescued from sex trafficking and other forms of sexual abuse. Girls are assigned to the home by the Child Welfare Committee after rescue by police. The home is meant to be a starting point for girls to chart a new path of healing and empowerment for a better future.
We view each child holistically and include elements of care such as...
Life Skills Training
..all within an environment of loving care
We continually strive to maintain an environment that is safe, fuels creativity and stirs hope.
- A child is abused every 15 MINUTES
- 50% of children have been sexually abused
- There are ~10 million sex workers
- 80% of human trafficking victims are women
- 50% are children
- ₹ 7 trillion of illegal profit is generated yearly by commercial sexual exploitation.